Friday, May 19, 2017


 C O M M A N D E R


All the cool new stuff at Genre knocked me on my ass this round! No kidding, sooo many of the designers really wowed me. 

The Starship Skybox by 22769 is amazing. It comes with a main control room with a huge viewport, 2 crew quarters, and a large side room opposite those. There are windows/ports in each of the rooms, and a large dome above the control room. 22769 also offer this neat Spaceship Junkyard Debris Chair (my seat!) and Table (behind me) to help you start furnishing this bad boy.

The decor from {LORE} fits really well into this skybox as well - the windows with lights you see on the wall behind me came from their booth, as well as the coffee table I'm resting my boots and smokes on. Another plus of the coffee table is that you can easily change the color of the glowing patterns and display panel. Yay for customization!

Probably the cutest thing from this round of Genre is my little bot pet, SW-00P1 (or as I call him, "Swoopppeeeeeeee") by Solares. You've got to see this little guy in action - he's cheerful, he swoops!!!, and he'll follow you around faithfully!

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae "Gunnr"
Hair - Tableau Vivant "Undercut \\ Side Swept" @ Collabor88
Cyber Eye- <CyberLove> "Dark Trooper Eyes"
Arm - Shu Mesh "Nat II Arms Implant"
Outfit - [Lab737] "Natalya" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Necklace - Death Row Designs "Chain Necklace" past gift
Boots - Moon Elixir "Marauder Boots"
Headset - [Lab737] "Hermes Headset"

Decor
Skybox - 22769 "Starship Skybox" @ Genre
Chair - 22769 "Spaceship Junkyard Debris Chair" @ Genre
Table (behind) - 22769 "Spaceship Junkyard Debris Table"
Table (front) - {LORE} "Spacer Coffee Table"@ Genre
Window Thingies - {LORE} "Spacer Screen" @ Genre
Ashtray - Apple Fall "'Lucky Numbers' Cigarettes & Tray" MadPea Ghost Town prize
Companion - Solares "SW-00P1" @ Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment