Thursday, May 25, 2017


KERSTAHL DERGERNS


Aren't we fancy?! I realized that the gorgeous Siren Scales by Sweet Thing. (currently found at ROMP) would work well for not just mermaid looks, but dragon ones as well. And luckily for me, I have great friends who hear about my ideas and throw themselves fully into the fun! I'm joined by the gorgeous GoddessAwilix (left) and Dannikai (right).

First I took these lovely ladies to check out the Lumae sale - the entire store is 50% off ( SUPER good deal for Lumae's newer skins), and all of the 2015 skins are being reitred- you can get packs of 2, 4, or even more (!) skins for just 100L. Lix decided to wear the current Lumae group gift "Solaris", I am wearing the newer "Unae" skin (featuring the "Asaia Markings" tattoo by [The Plastik]), and Danni chose "Euryale" from the retirement skins.

Random bits from the "Body Crystalls" set by ERSCH, as well as horns by [The Plastik] and Aii pulled all of our looks together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment