Thursday, May 11, 2017


Solar Venus


So much new prettiness lately! I had never heard of MaGma before, but after DEMO-ing their machine at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, I am now a big fan! Their viper set comes in 4 colors (gold, copper, silver, and black) and is just... awesome. I love the details and textures. The copper set is my favorite, because... just look at it! The second I put it on, I knew I wanted to channel a sun goddess, which a little different for me but was a lot of fun!

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - Lumae "Ruby - T7 Nutmeg / Bare"
Eyes - Elderberry "Revenant"
Hair - .Olive. "The Princess Hair" @ The Secret Hideout
Ears - [Gauze&Trap] "Mythic Ears"
Leg Snake - Moon Elixir "Serpentis"
Outfit - MaGma "Viper" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Glitter Freckles - Izzie's "Glitter Freckles"
Body Glitter - .Aisling "Body Glitter"
Particles - Cole's Corner "Eternal Flame"

No comments:

Post a Comment