Tuesday, May 9, 2017


Late Summer Heat


I've got a fun idea in my head of what earth elementals do during a drought. I feel like it's a LOT of transporting water and babying plants. And in desert settings, I imagine they are the reason for every oasis!

... All of that is just in case you were wondering what goes through my head when I'm putting together a look! I never have (or make) time for roleplay, but every single look I put together has a lot of internal storytelling behind it.

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - .:Soul:. "Ochre" @ We <3 Roleplay
Hair - .Olive. "The Princess Hair" @ The Secret Hideout
Eyes - Elderberry "Candies"
Skirt - Moon Elixir "Courtesan"
Horns - [The Plastik] "Swyrl Horns"
Makeup - [The Plastik] "Unalome Earth"
Hairbase - SIIX "Russian Hairbase"
Orb - Disorderly. "Woodland Watcher"

Foliage - Heart "Lush Forest Undergrowth"

No comments:

Post a Comment