Tuesday, May 30, 2017


Sharper Than A Serpent's Tooth


A couple friends were hosting and DJing a serpent-themed set, and it was suuuch a good excuse to bust out all of my favorite snake-themed items! 

The latest round of Fantasy Gacha Carnival (still going on, if you haven't had time to hit it up yet) was very kind to us snake-lovers. Both the Viper set by MaGma and the Satrinah set by Aisling were there, and they fit together beautifully. I was especially pleased that the tops & bottoms to the Satrinah outfit are commons, and come with amazing HUDS for the metals, jewels, and even the transparency of the silks! I had never heard of MaGma before this, but they definitely converted me to a fan immediately!

I also want to draw attention to my earrings, which are both by [The Plastik]. I had missed out on getting the ones on the left, the Kobre Earrings, at the last round of Memento Mori... BUT the store owner graciously sold me a pair when I contacted her about them. They fit the Mandala Fantasy Elf Ears perfectly, but each of the 3 pieces is move-able... as you can see I copied one, enlarged it, and turned it into a little snek bebe to carry around! As usual with [The Plastik], the included HUD has a TON of colors that will delight!

Credits Below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae "Eirtae - T7 Nutmeg // Bare"
Eyes -  .ARISE. "Beba Eyes / Ground"
Eyeshadow - Veechi "Saltwater"
Hair - Beusy "Athene"
Silks/ Arm Bands - Aisling "Satrinah" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Necklace - MaGma "Viper" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Earrings - [The Plastik] "Hiss Earrings" (left) "Kobre Earrings" (Right and modded in hand)
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Large Snake - Storybook "Medusa"
Hairbase - SIIX "Russian Hairbase"
Tattoo - Izzie's "Metallic Arrow Tattoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment