Tuesday, April 25, 2017


Why I Relay


Truth be told, I have been blessed not to be touched intimately by cancer in my life. I know people who have lost loved ones, but I myself haven't. I know that I am the exception, rather than the rule. But... I have experienced loss. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. It's never fair, and it never makes sense.

One reason why I love the Fantasy Faire is that it is dual purpose. The fundraising efforts are monumental and honestly pretty humbling.. but also the Faire is beautiful, isn't it? I think that pairing those fundraising efforts with the creation and showcase of beautiful things helps serve as a reminder. Life is beautiful. SecondLife is to me, first and foremost, a platform for artistic expression. For so many people all over the world to gather together and direct that towards a goal that helps so many people? It's amazing. And inspiring. Ultimately that's why I relay: you all inspire me to.


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - Lumae "Ruby - T7 Nutmeg / Bare"
Ears - [Gauze&Trap] "Mythic Ears" NEW @ Fantasy Faire
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn "Bleak Eyes"
Hair - Magika "Honest" Group gift
Tattoo - [Gauze&Trap] "Shiva"
Bodysuit - Storybook "Furiae Bodysuit Rare"
Choker - Bliensen + MaiTai "Grasp" @ Genre
Necklace - The Forge "Ember Necklace"
Earrings - [The Plastik] "Wicca Earrings"

No comments:

Post a Comment