Thursday, April 20, 2017


Fantasy Faire : [The Plastik] & [TRAP]


I love when my favorite brands team up! This time, Plastik and Trap got together to make these amazing Koen (male) and Koie (female) skins. There are multiple versions for the face, from bare to the full version, which I'm wearing, as well as a ton of body appliers. I say to *always* demo, but really the big challenge here is going to be which color you choose. 

Also, pictured behind me is one of the amazing sim builds for Fantasy Faire. There are so many gorgeous sights to see, it will take me forever to photograph everything that I want to!

Credits below!

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Hair -Moon. "Sparrow"
Skin - :[P]: & [TRAP] "Koie Skin (Femme):// Gilded Gold" @ Fantasy Faire
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn "Phantom Eyes"
Headdress - [The Plastik] "Daemonus Headdress Rare"
Skirt - Moon Elixir "Courtesan - 22 - Maitreya - Charcoal Skirt"
Wings - Tentacio "Raven Wings Wood"
Feathers - {anc} "Feather Chips {raven}"

No comments:

Post a Comment