Saturday, April 22, 2017


Don't Mistake Her Calm For Kindness


This is your last chance to but Lumae's 2015 line of skins, including this gorgeous Djinn tone. Djinn comes with a plain version, as well as one with dotted eyebrows and one with this awesome face paint. There are 20 sets of skin on final sale for 100$L. After one month, they will be retired for good, after Lumae reveals her new homestead sim mainstore, which is an exciting move for the brand!

In other news, this freakin' Woodland Watcher set by Disorderly at n21 caught my eye... and my wallet! But who am I to resist dryad goodness? The Woodland Home rare (the gorgeous base of vines wrapping around my avi) comes with edging, in case you're a container garden dryad, and comes with 4 built in poses! It's also attached to the avatar center, so you can also use your own poses, like I did! I'm so glad that I decided to play this machine!

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - LeLutka "Stella"
Skin - Lumae "Adore - Djinn"
Dress - Storybook "Medusa - Dress - Viper"
Hair/ Butterflies - Tableau Vivant "Namiriel"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Eyes - Suicidal Unborn "Phantom Eyes"
Body Vines (small) - Decoy "Forest Fae Gacha"
Base/Orbs/Halo - Disorderly. "Woodland Watcher" gacha @ n21
Particles - Cole's Corner "Mother Nature"

All additional foliage and sim - Studio Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment