Thursday, April 27, 2017


Fantasy Faire : Quest Prizes

Part 3

[The Plastik] made me squee with this adorable and creepy jewelry set, which is one of the two prizes they offered for the Fantasy Faire quest treasure room. Creepycute stuff is quite possibly my biggest weakness, so this cat set is right up my alley! Get it? Alley? Cat? No? Well... not everyone can appreciate a genius pun!

One thing I also LOVE about this set is that you can adjust it... so I made a copy of the choker and made it HYUUUUGE. Can I just have a cute demon cat head follow me everywhere?!

This is just ONE of the 70+ prizes offered for completing the Fantasy Faire Quest! There are only a few days left to complete this quest, so rush over to any of the Faire sims and pick up your HUD! Stop reading, seriously! You have no time to waste!

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Hair - Pink Hustler "7010" Subscriber gift!!!
Skin - Lumae "Ruby - T4 Fawn / Bare"
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro "Wytch Palette"
Lingerie - Sweet Thing. "Anthea"
Choker - [The Plastik] "Demun Mew Jewelry" Fantasy Faire prize

No comments:

Post a Comment