Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Pathfinder


If you haven't yet picked up the Yulia skin for LeLutka heads by Lumae, you're in for a deal! This gorgeous skin comes in ten tones and will be on sale at The Avenue from March 1st to March 26th! Each tone will be a discounted price of L$245, and includes body appliers for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, TMP, and Omega. Each tone also has multiple eyebrow colors AND maybe my favorite feature, a freckled version as well! Check out the item spotlights below for a closer look.

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - LeLutka "Stella"
Skin - Lumae "Yulia" @ The Avenue
Hair - Blues. "Aries"
Pants/Boots - Moon_Sha "Assassin" gacha set
Gloves - Moon Elixir "Valhalla" gacha set
Bra/Chain Bra - Moon Elixir "Athena" gacha set @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Cloak - FATEplay (SL Marketplace) "Cloak - Lanne"
Eyes - {S0NG} "Aimi~ Honey Eye" @ The Kawaii Project
Pose - Made by me!


Item Spotlight : Lumae "Yulia"
I can't ever stay away from the loveliness that is Lumae freckles, but what I really want to talk about for this particular skin is how nicely the lip color complements the skin. Rather than just being simple recolors where the valued were tweaked, these skins are reworked so that the freckles, blush, lips, et cetera all perfectly go together; that way, none of them are washed out and no detail is too jarring. The Yulia skins, along with everything I listed in the intro, come with EIGHT different lipstick options. Every single one is super pretty, but I liked the lips as-is so I chose not to wear one. (I did find that I can apply them to my LeLutka head with other skins, though, so that's a big added value right there!)



Item Spotlight : FATEplay "Cloak - Lanne"
This cloak is *amazing*. If you need a cloak, buy this bad boy! It has male and female sizes, is animated (and Bento! So it reacts to character movement), has a color HUD, *AND* a style HUD (I was fond of the tattered version myself, but there are eight options total. At L$495, this is a great deal, since I'm not sure I will ever need another cloak.


Item Spotlight : Moon Elixir "Athena - 1 - Lara - Chain Bra - RARE"
Still at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, which got extended due to sim issues, the Athena set by Moon Elixir is pretty much exactly what I've come to expect from that brand - nicely textured, wonderfully detailed, an increasingly perfect fit, and something unique that I didn't know I needed until I saw it! The machine is in Maitreya sizes only, and is L$75/pull. The pieces can all be easily mixed and matched, and there's something for us warrior goddesses in five tones!

No comments:

Post a Comment