Sunday, February 19, 2017


The Ritual

This picture I did just for me! A couple of the things used are from current events, but I really do love fishing around in my super disorganized inventory for beautiful things I forgot I owned! 

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - Lumae "Gunnr" @ Genre
Hair - ( r e d ) m i n t "No.38'15"
Top - FDD Stories "*Deidra* Bra Rare"
Skirt - FDD Stories "*Selena* Skirt"
Choker - Moon Elixir "Raven Skull Choker" (old gift, not released in store)
Necklace - [The Plastik] "Tooth Necklace" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Headdress - [The Plastik] "Daemonus Headdress Rare" @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pose - BranwenAlcyone (me!)

Item Spotlight : Lumae "Gunnr"
If you compare this tone of Gunnr to T4 Fawn (used in my Shieldmaiden post earlier this week) you can see how versatile this skin really is! No matter what your fantasy or roleplaying need is, Gunnr is a must-have! Each of the 8 tones are still L$125 at Genre, so don't delay! That is a fantastic price for a skin that comes with Catwa head appliers, as well as appliers for TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, and Omega! (AND a three pack of coordinating Leevi elf ears!) 
Pictured:
Lumae "Catwa - Ruby - T1 Milk / Gunnr"
FDD Stories "*Deidra* Bra Rare"
(r e d ) m i n t "No.38'15"

Item Spotlight : [The Plastik] "Daemonus Headdress Rare"
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY! In true Plastik fashion, this gorgeously designed and textured headpiece comes with a *huge* HUD - customization is everything! I had some trouble pulling this ( I knew I needed it in my SecondLife!) but the machine is L$50/pull at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival and is chock full of other amazing items for your roleplay needs!
Pictured:
[The Plastik] "Daemonus Headdress Rare"


No comments:

Post a Comment