Sunday, February 12, 2017


"Like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever."

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - Lumae "Catwa - Ella - T8 Mocha / Enchanted" @ Enchantment
Hair - Pink Hustler "8056"
Wings - PFC "Fae"
Crown - SPELL "The Crown {Silver}" @ The Chapter Four
Dress - Jackalope "Cinder's Gown / White" @ Enchantment
Wand - Jackalope "Fairy Godmother Wand" @ Enchantment

Photo Set - Whole Wheat Creations "Through the Looking Glass"


Item Spotlight: Lumae "Ella"
This skin deserved a second spotlight, so here is a different tone than the one I posted yesterday! T8 Mocha is currently the darkest natural skintone that Lumae offers, and this one doesn't disappoint! I am wearing zero additional makeup, simply because this skin doesn't need it. The eye shadow, blush, and lip color complement the skin perfectly. At just L$495 a tone, Ella is a steal! This skin is exclusive to Catwa heads, but includes body appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, TMP, Omega, and Omega Petite.
Pictured:
Lumae "Catwa - Ella - T8 Mocha / Enchanted"

Item Spotlight: Jackalope "Cinder's Gown"
How lovely is this dress? The inner girly girl in me HAD to have it, I love the super full skirt so much. *AND* this one is a common! I'll have to keep trying for the rare blue version as well. This gorgeous gown fit my Maitreya body without me needing to fiddle with my alpha HUD at all. ALSO, the texture is subtly animated - those sparkles really sparkle! The Jackalope machine is L$75/pull, but there are quite a few real treasures in there!
Pictured:
Jackalope: "JCKLP / Cinder's Gown / White / Maitreya"

No comments:

Post a Comment