Saturday, June 24, 2017


Wrap Me In My Daydreams


Is there any event quite like Lootbox? I always find myself looking forward to it, while my wallet cries from the moment I teleport in.

For this round, Storybook has released a stunning set of warrior silks, called Zephyr. A full set would consist of panties, silk wrap, spear, and shield. There are two rare Lootbox colors of the wrap, which in my opinion in a showstopper, but there are also a ton of gorgeous colors that are commons (including this blue one I'm wearing).

The fit on this set is phenomenal, as is the texturing; look at that metallic shine on those panties!

If you're like me and love to match small stuff, pick up the Gosalyn nail polish set by [The Plastik], found at The Kawaii Project's current round. One of the nail colors perfectly matched my rose gold panties, and it made me ridiculously happy.


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae "Eirtae - T4 Fawn // Bare"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Hair - .Olive. "Snow Queen - Rare"
Outfit - Storybook "Zephyr" @ Lootbox
Earrings - [The Plastik] "Aery"
Nails - [The Plastik] "Gosalyn" @ The Kawaii Project
Makeup - Veechi "Saltwater"
Body Scales - Cynefin "Body Scales"
Eyes - Elderberry "Candies"

No comments:

Post a Comment