Wednesday, June 21, 2017


The Birdcage


Genre's newest round is inspired by eastern Asia and the rich cultures and history found there. Everything found at Genre is at least 25% off for the duration of the event, so make sure you check it out - there are ALWAYS good deals to be found. 

 I was really lucky in that two of my friends immediately said they'd be my models for a couple of group photos, which I love more than anything!

I'd love to focus on the folding screen in the back by Tsuru's Artifacts - not only is it lovely as a static object, but it folds and unfolds at a click! I adore little features like that. This lovely screen would work great as a privacy partition or in a doorway. Also by Tsuru's Artifacts is the pretty wall scroll to the left!

Also lovely is the side table by Mirage Treasure Co. The texture and detail on it are beautiful!

The table and chairs my friends are sitting at/on is by Anachron... so you know the texture is nice and the chair cushions are nicely patterned! The multiple sits are also animated, which is a really nice touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment