Saturday, June 3, 2017


Summer Strumming


I have one word for you. No... two. MERKITTIES. UKULELES. Guys, seriously!

I didn't play a TON of machines at this round of The Arcade, but the ones I did, I hit HARD. But when there's a gorgeous bikini set, a ukulele, and merkitties to get.. what choice did I really have?

You can't lose playing the Birdy machine, honestly. The bikinis fit great, the accessories are gorgeous, and the tattoo is worth every Linden I spent to get it!

I did soooo much trading to get the kitties in the snow tone that I wanted, too! So now I'm not only a crazy cat lady when on land :D

Also amazing are the ukuleles in the Reign machine. I own this wooden one and the pineapple one, and have zero regrets. They have a lovely Bento playing animation and a touch on/off sound that's really pleasant background noise!

Overall, I spent way more than planned at The Arcade... again. Big surprise!

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae "Eirtae - T4 Fawn // Bare" half off @ mainstore!
Hair - [Runaway] "Silva"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Glasses/Bikini/Tattoo - Birdy "Festival" @ The Arcade
Ukulele - Reign "Summer In The Sun" @ The Arcade
Belly Jewelry - Sweet Thing. "IttyBitty Bikini" @ The Arcade
Kitties - +Half-Deer+ "Merkitty" @ The Arcade

Location - Baja Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment