Thursday, August 11, 2022


 MIDNIGHT ORDER : A B Y S S A L

If you've held off on visiting Midnight Order, you're not too late! The offerings from this round are fit for any darling of the abyss, and you have until August 20th to grab them.

One of their most eye-catching works to date, the "Latona" tattoo by Lilithe is gorgeous. I feel like the walking embodiment of death metal when I wear this ink. "Latona" comes with optional lip/chin art as well as several opacities. Overall I think this tattoo speaks for itself, it's so striking!

Also gorgeous are the "Asmodeus" horns by UNHOLY. They come with 17 options for the horn texture, and six metal options for the ornament. I particularly liked photographing these, they react to light really well! For those that know, that means a well-done specular map. I like these a lot and can see myself using them in many more demon looks in the future.

Last but not least, I also picked up the "Synthetic Earworms" by CerberusXing. These ear weights are just... well, the only suitable word is badass. CerberusXing is synonymous with "wearable edgy art", and these don't disappoint!

Hair - Doux "Morning"

Tattoo - Lilithe "Latona" @Midnight Order

Horns - UNHOLY "Asmodeus" @ Midnight Order

Ear Weights - CerberusXing "Synthetic Earworms" @  Midnight Order

No comments:

Post a Comment