Sunday, August 7, 2022


H I G H  S E R A P H

Sometimes you just want to play with feathers and jewels! I found the "Holy Hell" feathers set by Aii and the "Heliane Headdress" by Petrichor pair pretty perfectly. I threw on my "Saya" jewels by Voluptas Virtualis and a few other accessories to complete the look.

The eyes especially I love and will be using a lot for a bit! IKON's "Deadshine" eyes are available at the current round of Midnight Order. You can choose from multiple color packs or get a fatpack. I picked up the Light I and Dark I packs, though they are all genuinely lovely. Instead of a typical demon or possessed eye, the bright shine instead reminds me of glass with fog behind it.

Hair - Doux "Venezia"

Headdress - Petrichor "Heliane"

Jewelry - Voluptas Virtualis "Saya"

Earrings - A*S "Blair"

Septum- Yummy "Selene"

Body Feathers - Aii "Holy Hell"

Dress - Muse "Enchanted Fable"

Eyes - IKON "Deadshine" @ Midnight Order

No comments:

Post a Comment