Saturday, August 6, 2022


Midnight Order

It's been a while since I sat and wrote out my thoughts on the items I blog, and I'm overdue! I'll be going over mostly the newer items I've picked up the last couple of days, all can be found at this round of Midnight Order.

"Night Glamour Lingerie" by Aii - Umm, wow. This set is beyond lovely! It fits like a dream, comes all together or in separates, has a Maze Soft Thighs option for the stockings, and the textures are just gorgeous. Part of me wishes there was a wider range of color options, but the provided textures more than make up for it, and as usual for an Aii product you can tint it! 

"Deadshine Eyes" by IKON - I am wearing the "Light Celestial" tone and love the glassy effect. It's been a while since I had gotten eyes by IKON, but it's great to see that they're still putting out nice products and I plan to "keep an eye" on them!

"Emily Hairstyle" by S-CLUB - I had never head of this store before, but the hair was so cute I had to have it! You can have your hair swept back into two or three piled buns, and it also comes with multiple options and colors for the accessory. The hair HUD had many great options, and the texture of the hair is really well done. It has a resizer menu as well, and after fiddling for a minute I was able to get a good fit. This is a really fun, romantic hairstyle.


Hair - S-CLUB "Emily Hairstyle"  @ Midnight Order

Lingerie/Sleeves/Choker - Aii "Night Glamour" @ Midnight Order

Eyes - IKON "Deadshine" @ Midnight Order

Bolero - Ison

Necklace - Muse

Gauges - A*S

No comments:

Post a Comment