Friday, August 4, 2017


I N C A N D E S C E N T


If it isn't obvious from some of my past photos, I loooooove mixing dystopian and steampunk elements. These amazing hanging bulbs by ::Static:: can be found at the current round of The Gacha Garden. They have also offered an adorable gift - a matching idea bulb that will float above your avatar's head. These lights are all resizeable, and can be turned on and off with a click!

I paired the vintage lighting with my favorite dystopian outfit, which consists of pieces by [LAB737] and [The Forge]. 

I also included some of my favorite contact lenses, by <CyberLove>. I was shopping for neat cyborg eyes a while back, and stumbled upon their Dark Trooper Eyes. I wasn't sure of them, but for their super low price of 21 Linden, I decided it was worth a gamble. And it really paid off! These bad boys move with my Catwa eyes flawlessly (after slight tweaking to get them centered, which took maybe 30 seconds) and they are ANIMATED! Pretty much, they are perfect and are a great way to add interest to a steampunk, dystopian, or cybernetic character on the cheap.

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae  "Eirtae - T4 Fawn // Bare " 
Hair - Tableau Vivant "SL14 Gift" current group gift
Bra - Moon Elixir "Athena"
Scarf/Belts/Strap - [LAB737] "Natalya"
Backpack - [LAB737] "Alchemist Backpack Bronze"
Headphones - [The Forge] "Steam Beats Rare"
Contacts - <CyberLove> "Dark Trooper Eyes"
Dirt Applier - Le Forme "Wild Witches Dirty tattoo"

Bulbs - ::Static:: "Vintage Lighting" @ The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment