Monday, July 31, 2017

 
September Fae


I find myself longing for the filtered sunlight and cool shadows of fall. The summer is entirely too hot for a frigid-hearted little fae like myself! I skipped over to Indie Teepee and picked up this stunning new face by Lumae - "Apoc" can be found in the desert portion of the festival. I love the tint to the upper face, the dark (I.E. PERFECT) eye makeup, and the delicate paint on the lower lip and chin. From there, I stopped by the newest round of Uber to grab this lovely little dress by Storybook. "Treat" is available in a mind boggling 25 colors. It's a perfect piece for any fantasy wardrobe.

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Lona"
Skin - Lumae  "Eirtae - T4 Fawn / Apoc " @ Indie Teepee
Ears - Mandala "Steking Ears"
Dress - Storybook "Treat" @ Uber
Hair - Truth "Amoret"
Eyes - Elderberry "Candies"

No comments:

Post a Comment