Saturday, March 11, 2017

Wytchcraft

I am always thrilled when new gothycute items come out. In this instance, I found the perfect skin, makeup, and outfit. The Wytch palette by Alaskametro goes great with the new Ella skin by Lumae (both found at the Skin Fair), and Moon Elixir won my heart again with their gorgeous robe and bodysuit set, now out at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly. Also out at Skin Fair are stunning eyes by .Euphoric, and I can't get enough of them! 

*A bit about the blog* Spring is an intense time for events! Between making sure I get the things that I *ahem* need and some RL busyness, I haven't had as much time for socializing, outings, hunts, and the like. Hopefully soon I can find some spare time and start blogging about other things that I enjoy in SecondLife. If nothing else, I really want to do more interviews with creators, since I really enjoyed sitting down with the owner of Lumae a couple of days ago. So stick with me and keep checking back, this blog is only going to get better with time!

Check out my item spotlights below for more details!

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Skin - Lumae "Ella" @ Skin Fair 2017
Hair - [Runaway] "Silva"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Eyes - .Euphoric "Love Eyes" @ Skin Fair 2017
Crystal Necklaces - [The Plastik] "Crystal Spires Gatcha:// Spire Necklaces-Darkness"
Collar - .random.Matter. "Baela Necklace"
Robe/Bodysuit - Moon Elixir "Boudoir" @ Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly
Shoes - Moon Elixir "Serpentis Masquerade - 21 - Lara - Onyx Shoes"
Makeup - Alaskametro "Wytch Palette" @ Skin Fair 2017
Particles - Cole's Corner "Enchantress FX & Eyes"
Crow - Dead Center "Watching Crow"
Pose - Made by me!


Item Spotlight : Lumae "Ella", Alaskametro "Wytch Palette", .Euphoric "Love Eyes"
Does anything go together as well as a Lumae bare skin and Alaskametro cosmetics? This is the palest tone (T1) of the Ella skin that Lumae has put out at the Skin Fair 2017, and a lipstick (blended in a bit) and eyeshadow from Alaskametro's "Wytch Palette" at the same event. Both fit my "Kimberly" bento head to perfection - AND - since Alaskametro really knows their stuff, I don't have to worry about the weird eyelash alpha glitch issue, which is a personal pet peeve of mine. Each of the skin tones is L$495 and has a whole slew of body appliers, and the makeup palette is a beyond reasonable L$75.
Also from Skin Fair 2017 is the .Euphoric "Love Eyes". These were a bit pricier, at L$580 per color pack, but I was shopping for Catwa applier eyes and these really hit the spot! Each pack comes with 8 color options that you can mix and match. (This particular shade is from the green pack.) It's SO nice to have some more options for eyes without having to fiddle with the fit of different mesh eyes every time. The eyes are fantastically well done, so I don't regret the price at all and will be buying from this brand in the future!


Item Spotlight : Moon Elixir "Boudoir"
I LOVE this robe. It comes with different color option for the corset and ribbon, and the bodysuit comes with a removable lower bra piece for some added flair! I went with all black (each color of robe and bodysuit is L$300), because the set has that Moon Elixir trademark smooth/shiny texture that makes everything pop. And how cute is it that one shoulder is bare? (That's a rhetorical question. It's SUPER cute, and we both know it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment