Monday, March 27, 2017


Aquarian

Post 2 of 4 for Lootbox


It's been over 24 hours since my last post,so you know I've just been bursting to show off more pretties! And the Ranger Cloak in the Lootbox from the .AiShA. machine *is* so pretty! I know that technically the set is named Ranger, but the ornate details and high collar just screams spellcaster to me, so I ran with that idea. Also, as a bonus, the new Celia boots bu Blueberry, found at Shoetopia, are a perfect match for the teal tunic from the .AiShA. machine, too! So I just had to talk myself into buying them, too... poor me!

The Ranger set is for Maitreya sizes only, and is L$75 per pull, and features 2 Lootbox options (a bow & leg quivers, or the cloaks), 9 common tunic colors, and two color versions of the shorts. All of the tunics are worth owning, and you can switch the trim between black and brown for each as well. Overall the set is well-made and fits great!

Credits below!


Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - Catwa "Kimberly"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Skin - Lumae "Ella" 
Eyes - .Euphoric "Love Eyes" 
Antlers - [The Plastik] "Tangle Horns"
Necklace - Moon Elixir "Luna - Necklace"
Staff - [The Plastik] "Veryn Staff"
Tattoo - [The Plastik] "Asaia Markings"
Hair - Wasabi Pills "Happy Mesh Hair"
Boots - Blueberry "Celia Boota" @ Shoetopia
Cloak & Tunic  - .AiShA. "Ranger" set @ Lootbox

No comments:

Post a Comment