Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A Series of Delicate Moments

Post 3 of 4 for Lootbox


One of my favorite things to do in SecondLife is to find a quiet place with beautiful landscaping. I'm always looking for spots for upcoming photos, but more than that I LOVE when a forest is designed well. I love exploring them, and finding hidden little things about them. It helps me take a break from my staggering to-do list, and just appreciate the skill and beauty that creators pour into the unique experience that is SL. Hopefully my photos show that, so that you can share in my quiet moments with me for a little while!

For this photo, my avatar is sporting the rare bodysuit from the Storybook machine at Lootbox. This machine is COST and SIZES. Though you have to win the rare to get the bodysuit, as per usual with Storybook items, I didn't raise an eyebrow because it's so well made! Sometimes the cost really is justified by the craftmanship. The bodysuit comes with an 8 color HUD, which is mostly solid metallic colors except for this gorgeous pearl color. 

Credits below!

Body - Maitreya "Lara"
Head - LeLutka "Stella"
Skin - Lumae "Rubrae"
Ears - Mandala "Fantasy Elf Ears"
Eyes - {S0NG} "Aimi Eyes"
Hair - Magika"Empty Gold"
Bodysuit -Storybook "Furiae - Bodysuit - Rare" @ Lootbox
Legs - [Gauze&Trap] "Faun Legs - Long Hair"
Body Halo - [The Plastik] "Verys Halo"

Location - Studio Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment