Sunday, December 17, 2017


Die Lorelei


"Den Schiffer im kleinen Schiffe
Ergreift es mit wildem Weh;Er schaut nicht die Felsenriffe,Er schat nur hinauf in die Höh.

Ich glaube, die Welllen verschlingenAm Ende Schiffer und Kahn;Und das hat mit ihrem SingenDie Lorelei getan."

"In his little boat, the boatmanIs seized by it with a savage woe.He does not look upon the rocky ledgeBut rather high up into the heavens.

I think that the waves will devour
The boatman and boat in the end
And this by her song's sheer power
Fair Lorelei has done."

From "Die Lorelei" by Heinrich Heine

Beautiful screens and magical things! When I saw this decorative screens/dividers by Plastik, I knew that I wanted to do a dark mermaid picture with my best SL friend, GoddessAwilix. We threw on our beautiful Lorelei tails by Cynefin (as well as their stunning and useful body scales) and struck a pose.
The Leava Panels by Plastik are amazing, which is what I always expect from the brand. I grabbed the fatpack, so I had both the solid and color fade HUDs to play with. And there are so many colors! I also used the Ursula Sea Decor, as I picked it up ages ago and hadn't opened it yet for some reason. I kinda love when that happens, my inventory is full of surprises!

Skin - Lumae "Eirtae - Isciira"
Tail - Cynefin  "Lorelei"
Scales - Cynefin "Body Scales"
Hair - Truth (left) "Ophelia" (right) "Elie"

Decor:

Screen - [The Plastik] "Leava Panels" @ The Liaison Collaborative
Seashells - [The Plastik] "Ursula Sea Decor"
Centerpiece - Jinx "Gweles Stones - Dark"
Crystals - LORE "Geo Crystals (dark)" @ Whimsical

No comments:

Post a Comment